Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FTL180 You've Got Mail!

Good morning crafty people. I wanted to do something fun and springy for this challenge outside of the flower realm and grabbed this cute stamp set with mailboxes, colored them various hues of pink and paper pieced my envelopes. The grass is die-cut onto textured card stock and I sponged the edges, added my ribbon and sentiment banner, then popped it all up on foam dots for dimension. I used glue dots on the envelopes for dimension as well.

Thank you for stopping by to visit us today!


Stamps: Mailbox Greetings, Vintage Picnic Sentiment (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss – textured (Stampin' Up!)
Designer Paper: Summer Days (Echo Park)
Ink Pads: Black Dye Ink (Hero Arts), Crushed Olive (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
Markers/Colored Pencils: BG72, BG75, E41, E42, E43, E44, R81, R83, R85, RV11, RV13, RV14 (Copic)
Ribbon/Twine: Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta (Stampin' Up!)
Die-Cuts: Fresh Cut Grass (My Favorite Things), Double-Ended Banners (Papertrey Ink)
Machine(s)/Tool(s): Cuttlebug (ProvoCraft)
Technique: Die-cutting, ink distressing, paper piecing
Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
 
 

3 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Cindy! I can never resist a mail box or postal creations!

FrancineB said...

Cute card. I like the slight tilt of the mailboxes with the bright "envelopes" and the texture of the cut grass.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Just too sweet. Love the idea and colours. Such fun to receive!