Friday, September 16, 2011

158!

Time for another sketch!
And here's my card. It's ultra simple this week. I went with little extras, like using sparkly embossing powder and shimmery white cardstock, to add a bit of pop.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Thoughts (Verve), Inside & Out: Birthday (PTI), Good Things Grow (SU!)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark, Whisper White Craft
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, White, Shimmery White
Accessories, etc: Satin ribbon, Swiss dot embossing folder, sparkly embossing powder
If you play along feel free to leave a link to your project!

9 comments:

Ravengirl said...

My goodness, what a cute sketch! I can't wait to play around with it!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Adorable cards!! Thanks for sharing!

crealotte said...

Love this weeks sketch,I will have to play along!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Great sketch, very nice sample card.

Elborgi said...

nice sketch
elborgi

Kathy said...

Love this sketch--I finally got one done in time to play.

Karen Giron said...

Such a fun sketch!! Thanks for all of the inspiration!

Allison said...

Thanks for the sketch...it helped me shake some of the cobwebs out!

alexandra s.m. said...

Thank you for yet another great sketch!